Appendix 5 Logistic Regression Models to accompany Chapter 4
Appendix 5 provides the fully adjusted logistic regression and coefficients for the three outcome measures modelled, reported in odds ratios.
For each of the three outcomes, the explanatory factor of quality of interactions was statistically significant after adjusting for these background factors.
 An odds ratio is a measure of association between an exposure and an outcome. The odds ratio represents the odds that an outcome will occur given a particular exposure, compared to the odds of the outcome occurring in the absence of that exposure (Szumilas, 2010). For example, in the present analysis the odds of the outcome of having a high overall evaluation of the HE institution occurring among students reporting a high quality of interaction compared to it occurring among students reporting a low quality of interaction.
- Appendix 1 Participation in the 2023 StudentSurvey.ie
- Appendix 2 Membership of the StudentSurvey.ie National Report Editorial Group 2023
- Appendix 3 Tables to accompany Chapter 2
- Appendix 4 Dashboard link to accompany Chapter 3
- Appendix 5 Logistic Regression Models to accompany Chapter 4
- Appendix 6 Project rationale and governanance